Step 1: Apply at your home university
Check with your University (International Office, exchange or ERASMUS coordinator) if there is an agreement with DHBW Heilbronn. If there is an agreement between your home university and DHBW Heilbronn apply at your home University for the Junior Program of Business Administration.
If your University does not have an agreement with us, please ask the international coordinator at your home university to contact us. If both universities agree, you can study in Heilbronn as a study abroad student under the same conditions as an exchange student.
Step 2: Nomination
Your University officially nominates you for an academic exchange at DHBW Heilbronn.
Step 3: Prepare application documents
- Prepare the following documents for your application:
- Completed and signed application form for international students with photo attached
- Scan of passport (for non-EU students) or ID card (for EU students)
- Most recent Transcript of Records (with grading scale) in English or German
- DAAD-language certificate or other accepted proof of language knowledge (non-native English speakers only)
- DHBW Learning Agreement signed by Departmental & Institutional Coordinator
- Your resumé/curriculum vitae
- Essay (Letter of Motivation)
- Letter of Recommendation by Academic Advisor
- Proof of health insurance for your stay in Germany. European students send a scan of their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Financial Security Statement (EUR 735 per month) (non-European students only)
Please send your application documents by E-Mail to: DHBW Heilbronn, International Office, Ms. Ariane Theis.
The application deadline is: May, 31
Late applications will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Important: Provide the International Office with a valid E-Mail address, which you use on a regular basis.
Step 4: Letter of Acceptance
After processing your application, the International Office will send you an official letter of acceptance with further instructions. If necessary, this letter of acceptance can be used to apply for a student visa.
Step 5: Last preparations
Inform the International Office at DHBW Heilbronn about your arrival time so we can arrange a pickup service for you.
Step 6: Before Leaving Heilbronn
If you are an Erasmus student, make sure to have the following documents signed during your stay in Heilbronn:
- Confirmation of Arrival/Departure
- Erasmus Learning Agreement
- Erasmus Attendance Certificate